Kratom is a tropical, coffee-family tree, native to the Southeast Asia. Indigenous to Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar etc., it has been used as traditional medicine for at least 200 years. And the rest of the world is just starting to know of its wonders.
Kratom is consumed as a powder or a tea of its leaves. Divided into three strains – Red, White, and Green, as per the colour of the stems and veins of the leaves, each strain has a special something to offer. Red Vein Kratom is by far the best selling and most widely available strain. It is sold more than it is green and white counterparts, combined. Studies have shown the red colour of the veins ensures the plant is robust and is less susceptible to external factors. This easily translates to persistent benefits of ingesting Red Thai Kratom.
Is Red Vein Thai Kratom Right for you?
Red Thai Kratom leaves are great for beginners. They are proven to bring with them lots of benefits, even when ingested in small quantities. They are a holistic answer to your everyday problems and bring you this much closer to your roots. Red Vein Thai is serene yet impactful, it is mild and yet it is a powerhouse, and is probably the answer you have been looking for all-along.
Some of the proven benefits of the great Red Vein Thai Kratom variety are:-
- Mood Booster: These leaves produce a very pleasant calming sensation. Red Thai brings with its peace of mind and a feeling of elation and optimism. This is often accompanying release of endorphins in the body like Oxytocin, which can greatly increase the quality and longevity of life when used regularly.
- Pain Relief: Red Vein Thai is known to provide pain relief and muscle relaxation, akin to some painkillers, albeit without the side-effects. Win-win on both accounts.
- Induce Sleep: In the correct dosage Red Thai is a great supplement to induce sleep. It can greatly help in counteracting mild to extreme insomnia. It helps regulate the production of melatonin in the pineal gland and resets your body’s sleep-wake cycle.
- Energy Booster: When taken in the appropriate dose, Thai Red Vein Kratom is also a powerful energy booster. It is all-natural with minimal side-effects. It helps by correcting your circadian rhythm. Red Thai also helps reset the production of hormones in the pituitary gland
- Immune stimulant: It is especially helpful as an immune system stimulant. Red Thai provides the body myriad antioxidants and completes many herbal deficiencies in the body, which sadly remains a bane of our modern chemical-laden living.
- Opiate addiction relief: Though these leaves are not addictive themselves, (they might be as addictive as your daily cuppa), they might help in opiate related addiction. Red Thai Kratom contains opiate-like substances which may provide relief from withdrawal without the psychotropic or psychedelic effects of the opioids themselves
- Stress release: The world is constantly pushing us to be more and to do better. For some this may result in crippling anxiety. And for others, lowered productivity, shorter attention span, temper mismanagement or even a looming feeling of inadequacy and loss. These symptoms of stress can easily by managed by Red Thai varieties of Kratom.
- Sex Drive: It should come as no surprise that when Red Thai can make you happy, less anxious and boost energy it can also up your sex drive. Studies show it may help you to be in-the-moment and the make the most of your energy and focus on given instance.
Red Vein Thai Kratom Side-Effects:
Thai Red Vein is a naturally occurring substance. Though it does not has any medicinal-drug like side-effects, it has some of its own:
- Dependency: Every chemical that interferes with the body’s mechanism tends to be addictive. Red Thai is the same. However, for it to be physically addictive like nicotine or opioids, a very high dosage will have to be ingested in such a short span of time, that it is not humanly possible. The other way it can be addictive is psychologically and that is very easily preventable as well as manageable. Think about it like your daily cup of coffee. You like it. And you can still live without it, if it came to that.
- Dizziness/Nausea: Sometimes, the dosage of Red Thai Vein can be a little high as the dosage is very precise, and the wiggle room, very narrow. This may lead to the body trying to minimize activity to prevent excess release of endorphins. This has led to some people feeling dizziness, nausea and sedation for a short span of time.
Red Thai Kratom Dosage
Beginners are advised to start from a dose of 1.5gms of the Kratom Red Vein Thai. However, once you become used to the Red Thai, you can go up to 5-5.5gms. You can always tweak as per your preferences and body weight. Rule of thumb is that Red Thai in small quantities produces a stimulating effect, but overall Red Vein Thai is used to promote peace and tranquillity.
Does Red Vein Thai Kratom get you high?
Red Thai Kratom, in high doses, may produce a “high”, or rather a rush of euphoria. The New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (NYOASIS) compares the reaction between Red Thai and the opioid receptors in the brain akin morphine interaction. This is what helps regulate mood and influence the decision-making. Kratom abuse has been recorded in the native regions for centuries. However, the natives have also been using it as a medicine for over 200 years. If you adjust your dosage and remain mindful of when and why you are using the Red Vein Thai, you should be safe and still enjoy the magical Thai Red Kratom.